· Redeemed a day ago
· Redeemed a day ago
· Redeemed 3 days ago
What You'll Get
- $69 for a jazz dinner-show for two people (up to $140.25 value)
Choice of one aperitif per personne from:
Pineau des Charentes
Martini (red or white)
One green salad with House of Jazz dressing per person
One appetizer to share: salmon rillettes marinated in lemon, dill and fennel
Choice of one main dish per person from:
Braised beef ravioli with creamy truffle sauce and marinated cipollini onions
Confit of pork cheek with potato purée and gremolata
One chocolate mousse tumbler with citrus crust per person
One tea or coffee per person
Special offer: $ 25.00 for a bottle of red wine Castano Hecula or a bottle of white wine Coroa D'Ouro for a limited time only (in choice of replacement of the two aperitifs, not cumulable with them).
Cover charge for the evening included
House of Jazz: A Recipe for Success
With two locations in Montreal and Laval, the House of Jazz welcomes guests into an intimate setting to get their musical and gourmet fix.
- An Iconic Founder: Georges Durst first created George’s in 1968, later renamed Stitche’s, Maxwell’s, Biddle’s and finally, the House of Jazz. This irrepressible entrepreneur has continually reinvented his vision over the years as the public’s taste has continued to evolve. He has even expanded his reach, creating La Cage aux Sports in the 1980s
- Musical Chops: The stage is where the big names in jazz rub shoulders with its rising stars to create the magic each night that has made the House of Jazz famous
- Sumptuous Food: Simmered in a sauce from an in-house recipe, the Louisiana-style chicken and ribs combo goes perfectly with the wines and cocktails available
- A Celebrity Playground: The establishment has a reputation for being where many illustrious artists come to relax or to jam, especially during the Montreal International Jazz Festival
- Uncompromising Decor: Since 2006, an imposing stained-glass ceiling piece (requiring three years of dedication from a Québécoise artist, and almost 60 artisans to complete) has hung above the dining room at the Montreal location
The Fine Print
Validity: Within 3 months of purchase. Not valid on December 24, 25, 26 and 31, 2017, on January 1 and on February 13, 14 and 15, 2018. Valid from Wednesday to Sunday.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy additional as gifts. 1 coupon is valid for 2 people only. Maximum of 2 coupons per table.
Other conditions: Valid for dinner only. Additional $10 per person on Fridays and Saturdays. Visitors aged under 18 are not allowed after 9 p.m. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. Valid for the House of Jazz in Laval only. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included and to be based on the non-discounted prices.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. No reservation allowed past 7:30 p.m. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 450 669-3000 during operating hours and mention Groupon. At least 24 hours' notice required for cancellations.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.