Spectators are left spellbound by renowned musicians as they savour a gourmet meal in the sumptuous decor of the House of Jazz in Laval
What You'll Get
- $79 for a four-course jazz dinner-show for two people (up to $179 value)
Choice of one aperitif per person from:
Pineau des Charentes
Martini (red or white)
One soup of the day OR green salad with balsamic vinaigrette OR caesar salad per person
One appetizer of choice to share:
Salmon tartare (for two), cucumber, lemon vinaigrette
Duck terrine (for two), pineapple chutney, apple jelly
One main dish of choice per person:
Beef with port, Gremolata, and mashed potatoes
Tagliatelle with shrimp from Argentina, mussels, chorizo, and tomatoes
One dessert per person:
Chocolate mousse, graham cracker crumble
One tea or coffee per person
Special offer: $25 for a bottle of wine valued at $38 (maximum of 2 bottles per coupon; as a replacement of the two aperitifs, not in combination with them).
Cover charge for the evening included
House of Jazz: A Recipe for Success
With two locations in Montreal and Laval, the House of Jazz welcomes guests into an intimate setting to get their musical and gourmet fix.
- An Iconic Founder: Georges Durst first created George’s in 1968, later renamed Stitche’s, Maxwell’s, Biddle’s and finally, the House of Jazz. This irrepressible entrepreneur has continually reinvented his vision over the years as the public’s taste has continued to evolve. He has even expanded his reach, creating La Cage aux Sports in the 1980s
- Musical Chops: The stage is where the big names in jazz rub shoulders with its rising stars to create the magic each night that has made the House of Jazz famous
- Sumptuous Food: Simmered in a sauce from an in-house recipe, the Louisiana-style chicken and ribs combo goes perfectly with the wines and cocktails available
- A Celebrity Playground: The establishment has a reputation for being where many illustrious artists come to relax or to jam, especially during the Montreal International Jazz Festival
- Uncompromising Decor: Since 2006, an imposing stained-glass ceiling piece (requiring three years of dedication from a Québécoise artist, and almost 60 artisans to complete) has hung above the dining room at the Montreal location
The Fine Print
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy additional as gifts. 1 coupon is valid for 2 people only. Maximum of 2 coupons per table.
Other conditions: Valid for dinner only. Additional $10 fee per person on Friday and Saturday. After 9 p.m.: Only guests aged 18 and older are admitted. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer. Valid for House of Jazz Laval only. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included and to be based on the non-discounted price.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. No reservations after 7:30 p.m. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 450 669-3000 during open hours and mention Groupon. At least 24 hours' notice required for cancellations.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.