All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
While enjoying a 4-course meal in a setting that is both warm and elegant, guests allow themselves to be swept away by the festive atmosphere of this Mecca of jazz in Montreal.
- $69 for a 4-course dinner-show for two people (up to $137.40 value)
This deal includes cover charge.
One aperitif per person from:
Pineau des Charentes
White or red martini
Choice of one entremet per person from:
Soup of the day
Choice of one appetizer to share from:
Choice of one main course per person from:
Chef's choice chicken and rib combo
Cajun-style Atlantic salmon
One dessert per person from:
Chocolate brownie and ice cream
Mousse of the moment with cookie crumbles and whipped cream
One coffee or tea per person
Bonus: additional $25 for a bottle of Castano Hecula red wine or a bottle of Coroa D’Ouro white wine for a limited time. In choice of replacement of the two aperitifs, not cumulable with aperitifs
House of Jazz: A Recipe for Success
Now with locations in Montreal and Laval, the House of Jazz welcomes guests into an intimate setting to get their musical and gourmet fix.
- An Iconic Founder: Georges Durst first created George’s in 1968, later renamed Stitche’s, Maxwell’s, Biddle’s and finally, the House of Jazz. This irrepressible entrepreneur has continually reinvented his vision over the years as the public’s taste has continued to evolve. He has even expanded his reach, creating La Cage aux Sports in the 1980s.
- Musical Chops: The stage is where the big names in jazz rub shoulders with its rising stars to create the magic each night that has made the House of Jazz famous.
- Sumptuous Food: Simmered in a sauce from an in-house recipe, the Louisiana-style chicken and ribs combo go perfectly with the wines and cocktails available.
- A Celebrity Playground: The establishment has a reputation for being where many illustrious artists come to relax or to jam, especially during the Montreal International Jazz Festival.
- Uncompromising Decor: Since 2006, an imposing stained-glass ceiling piece (requiring three years of dedication from a Québécoise artist, and almost 60 artisans to complete) has hung above the dining room at the Montreal location.
The Fine Print
Expiry: Within 3 months of purchas.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy additional as gifts. 1 coupon is valid for 2 people. Limit of 2 coupons per table.
Other conditions: Additional $10 fee per person for Friday and Saturday evenings. Valid for dine-in only. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. Valid every day for the Montreal location only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included and to be based on the non-discounted price.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 514 842-8656 and mention Groupon. Cancellations not permitted after 7:30 p.m. At least 24 hours' notice required for cancellations.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.