Hypnotherapy sessions valid in Montreal or Quebec, designed to harness the forces of self-healing
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $59 for one hypnotherapy session in Quebec City (a $119 value)
- $99 for two hypnotherapy sessions in Quebec City (a $238 value)
$139 for three hypnotherapy sessions in Quebec City (a $329 value)
- $59 for one hypnotherapy session in Montreal (a $119 value)
- $99 for two hypnotherapy sessions in Montreal (a $238 value)
- $139 for three hypnotherapy sessions in Montreal (a $329 value)
Each session includes:
- 60 minutes of hypnosis
- A 15-minute follow-up call
Benefits of hypnosis:
- Public Speaking
- Eliminates fears (of planes, spiders, etc)
- Weight loss
- Quit smoking (minimum of 3 sessions)
- Stress management
- Boost self-confidence
- Relieve mourning
- Help with an allergy
- Reduce physical pain
- Anger management
- Manage symptoms of asthma and migraines
- Alleviate insomnia
Martin Pelletier: The Happiness Expert
Martin Pelletier, expert in hypnosis; uses the restorative technique of the subconscious to find its own solutions by defying its conditioning and limited beliefs. He directs the session towards a specific objective in order to measure the results in an optimal way.
The Fine Print
Expiration: 3 months from date of purchase.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Other conditions: Valid for sessions in Quebec City or Montreal (sessions in Montreal available starting in July, 2018). Valid only for option purchased. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. Appointments are mandatory. To book, get your coupon and book on reservation.groupon.ca . Notice of cancellation required at least 24 hours in advance or the coupon loses its promotional value. Additional fees up to the equivalent of the Groupon price may apply to change the date of the appointment.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.