Complete and interactive online training in effective negotiation with NLP
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The result of a negotiation can change the trajectory of a business, career, and life. Everyone negotiates constantly and every day, at work and with the family. Knowing how to negotiate is now more than ever an essential skill, and one of the keys to success and accomplishment, achieving results in all areas of life, both professional and personal. How many times have you been unable to negotiate because you did not have the right answer? Or did not get something you know you deserve? What are the behaviors that, if implemented at the right time, make negotiation, mediation, and selling highly effective? This negotiation training answers all the above questions and allows you to learn a highly effective, practical, and immediate model that can be applied to any negotiation, mediation, or sale. The five-step negotiation model presented as part of this training is a result of precise research carried out by neuro-linguistic programmers. It provides you with a precise method and guides you in learning all the steps you need to take during a negotiation to reach your goal.
- $49 for a certified training in effective negotiation with NLP ($632.64 value)
Event & Media
Online training is produced and managed by Event & Media, a European leader in distance education, with more than 50,000 certified students. Event & Media is the first specialized program of online courses that comes directly from the cooperation between companies and the biggest professionals in the sector. The method of sharing knowledge is at the service of a common mission: to disseminate knowledge and make it accessible and to obtain real practical learning, the purpose of which is the immediate operational integration of qualified resources into the world of work.
At the end of the training, everyone will:
- Recognize and choose the right trading style.
- Follow an effective trading model in five steps.
- Recognize the preferential channel of communication of their interlocutor and therefore come into contact.
- Use the right words, good linguistic indicators, and verbal and nonverbal layers.
- Create a rapport and a common ground with their interlocutor.
- Use positive language, eliminating all the phrases and terms that kill or compromise the outcome of a negotiation.
- Use the technique of questions to their advantage.
- Formulate satisfactory proposals for both parties.
- Be able to manage and answer the objections of their interlocutor.
- Be able to close an agreement.
7 HD video modules.
In the program:
Module 1 Five-Phase Negotiation Model
- Negotiation techniques
- Five-phase negotiation presuppositions
- NLP and modeling
- The four styles of negotiation
Module 2 Fundamentals of Communication Sensory Filters
- Analog micro-signals of the interlocutor
- Eye movements Language lights
- Verbal access signals
- Para-verbal access signals
Module 3 Definition of the Rapport
- Build and maintain the rapport
- The rapport
- The mirror
Module 4 The Common Framework
- The mental frame
- Positive language
- The three golden rules
- The forms of expression
- Verbs having two meanings
- The sentences that kill
Module 5 Collecting Information
- The structure of information collection
- Technical questions
- Closed questions and open questions
- Questions subsequently requesting a specification
- Enlargement questions; questions about the criteria
Module 6 Analysis of Proposals
- Criteria verification
- Strengthening the frame
- Exhibition of contents
- Verbal guidance V-A-K
- Definition of terms
Module 7 Feedback Management and Agreement
- 4 steps technique
- The prescription of objections
- The positive connotation
- The search for the underlying positive intention
- The final restructuring
- For more information click here
Who is the training for?
The course is for anyone who wants an effective method and guide for any type of negotiation, both professional and private.
At the end of the training, a final, online assessment test is planned. After successful passing of the test, Event & Media Education will provide each participant with a nominative certificate attesting to their success.
The Fine Print
Validity: upon receipt of your coupon, you have up to 3 months to validate your order online on the Event&Media website.
Limitations: No purchase limit.
Other conditions: classes begin immediately after activation. Participants have one year after activation to complete the training. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Ho it works
- After purchase, you will receive an e-mail confirming your order
- With your coupon in your account, go to Event & Media
- Click on the chosen offer on Groupon
- Fill in your personal information as well as your Groupon voucher code and click "send"
- Enjoy your classes!
After-sales service: In case of questions, contact the seller by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and add your coupon as an attachment. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.