Comprehensive and interactive online training in public speaking with NLP
About This Deal
Course in effective communication to the public aims to reveal all the secrets of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), applied to communication with groups and in public, at meetings, presentations, events, seminars, conferences, training, etc. Everyone can learn to involve their audience, overcome their fears including ones involving opposing viewpoints, how to respond effectively, keep audiences engaged, and more.
In the process of communicating, “what we say” is only 7% more important than “how we say it,” but most people are not aware of it. That’s why being able to communicate effectively and consciously is an important skill, which alone can determine the success or failure of any presentation, beyond the content. This training is essential to acquire. In a specific and quick way, you will learn the majority of techniques that will allow you to communicate effectively and with success, both with small groups and with groups counting hundreds of people.
- $49 for a certified online training course in public speaking with NLP ($632.64 value)
Event & Media
Online training is produced and managed by Event & Media, the European leader in distance education, with more than 50,000 certified students. Event & Media is the first specialized program of online courses that comes directly from the cooperation between companies and the biggest professionals in the sector. The method of sharing knowledge is at the service of a common mission: to disseminate and make accessible knowledge and to obtain real practical skills, the purpose of which is the immediate operational integration of qualified resources into the world of work.
At the end of the training you will:
- Recognize the fundamental principles of communication.
- Overcome the fear of objections and turn them to your advantage.
- Avoid the trap of analog packaging.
- Use your gestures and gestural anchors effectively.
- Always keep high attention of listeners.
- Identify the pitfalls of “hidden” negative language and learn to work around them.
- Enable good mental states in the listeners, avoiding pitfalls.
- Move and own the physical space according to what you communicate.
- Know and use the language of presuppositions.
- Choose the right means of exposure and the right communication methods for the VAK.
- Ask the right questions to your audience.
- Use metaphors to transform your communication.
Who should attend?
This training is for those who need to communicate with small groups or with a wider audience, but also for those who want to acquire, in general, greater security in their communication with people, with their colleagues, and in all situations that arise in everyday life.
The training program:
The lessons are in HD mp4 video format, so you can view and listen to the files directly on your computer or on your mobile device and have access to the lessons whenever you want.
Fundamentals of communication:
• The four fundamental principles of communication
• The verbal, paraverbal, and non verbal level
• Effective communication
Possession of physical space:
• The four spatial anchors
• Recommendations for the speaker
• Eye contact
• Positive analog conditioning
• The risk for the speaker
• Descriptive gestures
• Key actions
• Gesture anchors
• Logical levels
• Formal explanation of logical levels
• The positive value
• The negative value
• Sentences that kill
• Verbs having two meanings
Language of presuppositions:
• Tracing assumptions
• Presuppositions of push
• Rhetorical questions
• Projection in the future
• Mental states and their activation
• Positive mental states
• Negative mental states
Group guidance questions:
• Techniques for the speaker
• Questions about presuppositions
• Questions about future
• Questions about criteria
• Questions of specifications
Use of VAK applied to communication with groups and in public:
• Sensory filters
• Activation methods applied to public communication
• Linguistic expressions for the visual filter
• Linguistic expressions for the auditory filter
• Linguistic expressions for kinesthetic filter
• The means of presentation and the preferential communication methods for the visual filter
• The means of presentation and the preferential means of communication for the auditory filter
• The means of presentation and the preferential means of communication for the kinesthetic filter
Positive use of objections:
• Positive use of objections
• 4 steps technique
• The prescription of objections
• The positive connotation
• The search for the underlying positive intention
• The final restructuring
Divergent metaphors and metaphors:
• Metaphor as an effective communication tool
• Diverging metaphors
• The present state
• The desired state
At the end of the training, a final assessment test is to be conducted online. Following the success of the event, Event & Media Education will provide each participant with a nominative certificate attesting to the participant’s success.
Limitations: No purchase limit.
Other conditions: classes begin immediately after activation. Participants have one year after activation to complete the training. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
How it works:
- After purchase, you will receive an e-mail confirming your order.
- With the coupon in your account, go to Event & Media.
- Fill in your personal information as well as your Groupon voucher code and click "send."
- Enjoy your classes!
After-sales service: In case of questions, contact the seller by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and add your coupon as an attachment. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.