Program for yoga enthusiasts to acquire the necessary knowledge to practice this discipline and/or to teach it
About This Deal
- $49 for an online training to learn and teach yoga ($855.96 value)
You will discover the spirit and philosophy of Yoga, but also study human anatomy, gestures and postures, key positions, through the techniques of relaxation, breathing and meditation to evolve the body and the soul.
For the technical parts, in addition to downloadable PDF courses, the training offers visual aids, necessary for a precise training of the postures, and each module includes exercises to be carried out alone or in group. The proposed program, as well as the certification obtained, is recognized by IPHM (International Practioners of Holistic Medicine).
The course includes 9 modules:
- Module 1: History and philosophy
- Module 2: Types of yoga
- Module 3: Meditation and pranayama
- Module 4: Anatomy
- Module 5: Asanas, exploration of the main physical postures
- Module 6: How to adjust a yoga posture
- Module 7: Teaching and planning a yoga class
- Module 8: Health and personal practice
- Module 9: The yoga business
Meformer is a specialized training platform in the field of alternative medicine, personal development, and sustainable living. The courses, comprehensive and educational at the same time, are conducted by professionals rigorously selected for their skills and their thirst for sharing. They contain information and practical exercises, which allow each and everyone to evolve towards their own goal, whether personal or professional.
Need To Know
Limitations: 1 coupons per person.
Other conditions: See the rules that apply to all deals.
1. After the purchase, you will receive an e-mail confirming your order.
2. With your coupon in your account, go here.
3. Complete the form and click ''send '' to validate the registration.
4. An email will be sent to you with an ID giving you unlimited access.
5. After-sales service : In case of questions after placing your order, contact the partner via this contact form.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.