Online training to become an Ayurveda practitioner; discipline combining the sciences of plants and meditation
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- $65 for a certified online Ayurveda-practitioner training ($827.94 value)
Ayurveda is one of the oldest therapies in the world. Like most traditional medicines, Ayurveda is based on laws that connect man to the rest of the universe.
The term “Ayurveda” comes from “veda”, which means “knowledge” and “ayur” which means “life”. More than a medicine, it is a true philosophy and a way of life.
Ayurveda is a bit like the ancestor of alternative medicine, ancient and modern at the same time: always aware of the latest news, but full of the wisdom that accompanies the ancients.
This discipline, transmitted to the Indian sages called Rishis during deep meditations, conjugates perfectly its ancestral remedies to the present time, showing a great adaptability and a timeless efficiency.
Sometimes put in the shadows in our Western societies, but never completely forgotten, Ayurvedic medicine has returned to the forefront in recent years. Its natural side seduces, in companies seeking to reconnect with nature.
Ayurveda includes not only the science of plants, but also the practice of meditation, an adapted diet, various massages and cures of detoxification, breathing techniques, or the repetition of mantras.
This medicine is holistic because it considers all aspects of life, and aims to maintain perfect health at the physical, mental, and spiritual levels. When diseases occur, Ayurveda not only deals with the symptoms, but seeks to find the root cause, by revealing the imbalances in the physiological constitution of an individual. Then this medicine will set up a treatment, based entirely on what nature puts at our disposal.
The proposed training is organized around 18 modules:
- Module 1 - Introduction to Ayurveda
- Module 2 - Flavors and constitutions
- Module 3 - Biological activity of the body
- Module 4 - The energies
- Module 5 - Body conditions: health and illness
- Module 6 - Panchakarma
- Module 7 - Toxins and detoxification
- Module 8 - Ayurveda diet
- Module 9 - Physical activity
- Module 10 - The daily routine
- Module 11 - Evening routine and seasonal routines
- Module 12 - Ayurvedic massage
- Module 13 - Enrich Ayurvedic massage
- Module 14 - Ayurveda and the couple
- Module 15 - Pregnancy and postpartum
- Module 16 - Ayurveda for children, basic principles
- Module 17 - Ayurvedic routine for children
- Module 18 - Conducting a consultation, case studies
Certification: There is no time limit for training, the apprentice evolves at their own pace, depending on availability. Courses are available on PC, Mac, smartphone (iPhone, Android, etc.) and Apple Watch. In addition to the permanent online access, you can download each course in PDF or audio format, but also demonstrations in video format. Once the final exam has been successfully completed — which can be repeated free of charge in case of failure — a nominative certificate is obtained, recognized by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) and the International Institute of Holistic Medicine (IICT). .
Meformer is a specialized training platform in the field of alternative medicine, personal development and sustainable living. The courses, complete and educational at the same time, are conducted by professionals rigorously selected for their skills and their thirst for sharing. They contain information and practical exercises, which allow each and everyone to evolve towards their own goal, whether personal or professional.
Limitations: 1 coupons per person.
Other conditions: All courses are in French. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Reservation: 1. After the purchase you will receive an e-mail confirming your order.
2. With your coupon in your account, go to https://meformer.com/formation-ayurveda/.
3. Fill in the form and click on ''Send'' to validate the registration.
4. An email will be sent to you with the identifiers giving you unlimited access.
After Sales: after your order in case of questions, contact the partner via this contact form.
Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings