All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $59 for a certified online mindfulness course, available in French only ($741.30 value)
Mindfulness is a powerful tool, scientifically recognized and applied in a clinical setting, that allows you to take control of your life, freeing it from anxiety, stress and harmful behavior patterns, that hinder mental and physical wellbeing.
Online training is produced and managed by Mediacom, a European leader in distance education, with more than 50,000 certified students. Event & Media is the first specialized program of online courses that comes directly from the cooperation between companies and the biggest professionals in the sector. The method of sharing knowledge is at the service of a common mission: to disseminate knowledge and make it accessible and to obtain real practical learning, the purpose of which is the immediate operational integration of qualified resources into the world of work.
Why train in mindfulness?
A person spends an average of 40% thinking about the past and 40% thinking about the future. They spend only 20% of her time living in the present!
This means that we live almost all our existence, lost in the labyrinths of our mind, to the detriment of real life, which passes inexorably, wasting our time and our potential. Not to be aware, to get lost in thoughts between past and future, to implement harmful mental patterns, means:
- Spoil the life we are living;
- Being more exposed to stress, sadness, anxiety and all the negative physical consequences that may result;
- Miss opportunities and lose important opportunities;
- Having misunderstandings in relationships.
- Feeling more unhappy or dissatisfied.
Mindfulness helps to develop a new way of living things, reducing stress and increasing our ability to live fully.
Mindfulness allows you to be happier in personal and professional relationships, to distinguish what is really important from what is not, focusing on what matters.
Who is this training for?
- For those who want to become experts in mindfulness for professional purposes.
- For those who wish to learn mindfulness practices for themselves, to increase their own wellbeing or that of others.
- For all professionals, such as wellness, health, and personal development operators, trainers, consultants, coaches, therapists, practitioners, teachers, educators, etc., who wish to integrate benefits of mindfulness in their professional practice, into the journey towards the wellbeing of their clients, or the people they care for.
- For all those who want to acquire and improve fundamental relationships skills, such as the capacity of conscious listening, high levels of attention, non-judgment, management of complex situations, management of emotional balance, recognition and control of stress reactions.
- For those looking for a powerful tool for personal development and quality professional training.
At the end of the Training in Mindfulness there is a final evaluation test (online). After passing the test, Mindfulness Educators will issue a nominal certificate that authenticates the level of obtained training.
Mindfulness Training is recognized at the Holistic Accreditation Council of International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM).
With the obtained certification of Mindfulness Educators, you will automatically be recognized by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM), which contains a list of international professionals of holistic medicine and to which you can register without passing other examinations.
This training allows you to:
- Acquire new and fundamental personal and professional qualities related to mindfulness.
- Learn to gradually build a conscious existence, without anxiety, stress, insecurity, and fear.
- Practice formally and informally through an intensive program of 8 weeks plus 4 explorations of mindfulness, with content, exercises, and practical, quality tools.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the usual patterns of thinking, emotions, and behaviors that prevent many people from reaching their full potential and mental and physical wellbeing.
- Learn to apply mindfulness in different contexts, based on the personal needs and problems of each individual.
- Understand how to formulate a personalized practice path.
- Possess practical tools, ideas, tips, techniques, and exercises necessary to train mindfulness personally or to use with your clients.
About the training program:
The training covers all the fundamental aspects of mindfulness, through weekly modules on the functioning of the mind and body, exploration techniques, moments of reflection, exercises to integrate mindfulness into your daily life, and gradual shift into the practice of formal meditation. Methods of mindfulness application and specific practices for main problems that affect people will also be analyzed, along with the individual journey.
Module 1: Mindfulness basics and evolution
Module 2: Understand and change the mind with mindfulness, areas of application and benefits.
Module 3: Mind-Body Connection; stress and relationship with science.
Module 4: Basic principles of mindfulness, basic formal and informal practice and attention training.
Module 5: Mindfulness of breathing and managing the traps of change.
Module 6: Body mindfulness and practical applications in pain management.
Module 7: Mindfulness of food and practical applications in weight management and control.
Module 8: Mindfulness of movement and practical applications.
Module 9: Mindfulness of emotions and thoughts and practical applications for self-esteem.
Module 10: Relational mindfulness and practical applications in communication and relationships.
Module 11: Mindfulness for emotional pain and practical applications in the management of anxiety, stress, and fear.
Module 12: How to develop a personalized practical plan, plan targeted mindfulness interventions, overcome obstacles and pitfalls.
Module 13: Other elements of applied mindfulness: coaching, education, training.
Module 14: Other elements of applied mindfulness: therapy, well-being, insomnia.
The Fine Print
Validity: after receiving your coupon, you have up to 3 months to validate your order online on the website Mindfulness Educators.
Limitations: No purchase limit.
Other conditions: classes begin immediately after activation. Participants have one year after activation to complete the training. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
How it works:
- Go to Mindfulness Educators
- Click on th offer selected on Groupon.
- Fill in your personal information and Groupon voucher code.
- Click "Send"
After-sales service : In case of any questions after placing the order, contact the seller by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, adding your coupon to the attachment. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.