What You'll Get
The panoramic gondola transports visitors to the top of Mont Ste-Anne so that they can enjoy a wide range of summer activities.
Choose from the following options:
- $12 for a round trip in a panoramic gondola for one adult ($20.87 value)
- $25 for a round trip in a panoramic gondola for a family of two adults and three children ($43.49 value)
To view the panoramic gondola schedule, click here.
In just 12 minutes, the panoramic gondola takes visitors all the way to the summit, an altitude of 800m (2,625 feet), where they can admire the scenery at the 360° observation deck located right at the the exit of the gondola. They can breathe in the mountain air with a stroll on the walking trail of their choice.
Located just 30 minutes from Québec City, Mont-Sainte-Anne is famous for its ski slopes to suit all skill levels and a whole range of outdoor activities.
- Active for 50 years: Mont-Sainte-Anne became an officially designated ski resort in 1966 when it opened ten ski slopes and the first panoramic gondola in Eastern Canada.
- Winter sports: Some ideal skiing conditions and a network of different types of slopes allow visitors to practise Alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, winter cycling, Alpine hiking, snowshoeing and more.
- Summer activities: In the summer months, the mountain is transformed into an outdoor activity centre where sporty types can enjoy mountain biking, camping, hiking, golf and more.
- Amenities and services: While on site, guests can make the most of restaurants, equipment rental and accommodation options.
The Fine Print
Expiry: October 9, 2017.
Limitations: 2 coupons per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift. The family option is valid up to a maximum of 3 children.
Other conditions: Valid for the option purchased only. The schedule is available here. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount paid on Groupon. Tips not included.
Reservation: Not required. Present your coupon at the ticket office upon arrival. Please consult the timetable for the establishment's opening hours.
For more information: call 1 888 827-4579.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.