(Re)discover Montreal’s charms in an original way of getting around that will take you from the picturesque streets of the Old Port to the shimmering waters of the Saint-Laurent!
Choose from the following options:
- $45 for a guided visit of Old Montreal for two people ($70 value)
- $85 for a guided visit of Old Montreal for four people ($140 value)
This 60-minute tour starts on the road, passing by Place d’Armes and Saint-Jacques street also called “Montreal’s Wall Street”; and several other historical attractions in Old Montreal. It then takes to the Saint Lawrence River, giving passengers a panoramic view of Habitat 67, the Montreal Clock Tower, the Jacques-Cartier Bridge and the whole city. This amphibious excursion is fun and educational, driven by a qualified captain and includes commentary from a professional guide.
View a map of the route here.
Montreal Amphi Tours: View the City Differently
Throughout the summer months, Montreal Amphi Tours gives Montrealers and tourists alike a unique way to explore the city.
- The Right Way to Get Around Montreal: Half-bus, half-boat, these amphibious vehicles allow visitors to take full advantage of Montreal’s geography, passing from the streets to the water with ease.
- Practical and Fun: Passengers can enjoy a pleasant ride through the city while listening to anecdotes and interesting facts from their guide. They can even enjoy a drink during the company’s special fireworks nights!
- Undeniable Success: For more than 30 years, this activity has charmed visitors of all ages and has made a name for itself as a must for anyone wishing to see the city.
2, rue de la Commune Ouest
Montréal, QC H2Y 4B2Get Directions