What You'll Get
Visitors can enjoy a sensory experience at O.Noir restaurant by savouring gourmet dishes while being immersed in complete darkness.
Choose from the following options:
- $58 for a 2-course gourmet experience for two people (up to $100 value)
- $111 for a 2-course gourmet experience for four people (up to $200 value)
- $20 for a gourmet tasting plate for two people ($32 value)
- $39 for a gourmet tasting plate for four people ($64 value)
2-course gourmet experience
Menu du jour (as inspiration strikes the chef). Here are some suggestions of dishes prepared by the restaurant.
Your choice of one appetizer per person, suggestions:
Taragon salmon ceviche with arugula salad and crunchy vegetables
Pork croquette and scallop mousse
Your choice of one main dish per person, suggestions:
Red snapper fillet with almond and arugula pesto, and coconut milk sauce
Garlic butter-glazed shrimp with cardamom sauce, wild rice, pineapple and carrots
One tea per person
One house cocktail (rum, vodka or surprise) or one house red or blond beer per person
Gourmet tasting plate
Your choice of one plate per person from:
Land Plate: Pulled pork cake with cranberries, beef tartare served with focaccia bread, duck confit with mushrooms and sweet potato chips with a salad of arugula and tomatoes confit
Plate of the Sea: Scallops tartare, pan-fried shrimp with butter, salmon ceviche with a salad of arugula and crunchy vegetables
Vegetable Plate: Hummus of chickpeas and eggplants with cumin and tortilla chips, beetroot salad, apples and sunflower seeds, tomatoes stuffed with artichoke and daikon served with an arugula salad, fruit and vegetable crisps
Surprise Plates: The chef prepares plates with full of textures, aromas and flavours
Bonus: 25% discount to get a 2-course meal
O.Noir has been an unmissable part of the Montreal foodie scene for almost ten years. The restaurant has moved premises from rue Sainte-Catherine to its current location on rue Prince Arthur.
- Creative, gourmet cuisine: The chef proposes an eclectic menu with flavours as evocative as curry, mango, wasabi and Brandy to wow visitors’ taste buds.
- A sensory experience: Being completely immersed in darkness throughout, diners experience heightened sensations, and what life is like for a blind person for one evening.
- A first in Canada: This is a socially responsible concept, where diners are guided by a team of visually-impaired servers who have found gainful employment thanks to this restaurant.
The Fine Print
Expiry: November 7, 2017. Not valid on Saturdays or during special events.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts. 1 coupon is valid for 2 or 4 people (depending on the option purchased). Limit of 6 people per table, per group or reservation: no exception.
Other conditions: Additional $5/person to dine on a Friday, Sunday, statutory holidays or unofficial holidays. 2-course gourmet experience for 4 people: additional $9 to get a private import bottle of red or white wine instead of cocktails. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included and applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included and to be based on the non-discounted prices.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 514 937-9727 and mention Groupon. At least 24 hours' notice required for cancellations.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.