Darkness reigns at this restaurant on picturesque rue Prince Arthur as guests enjoy some delicious French and international cuisine
What You'll Get
Visitors can enjoy a sensory experience at O.Noir restaurant by savouring gourmet dishes while being immersed in complete darkness.
Choose from the following options:
- $60 for a menu with cocktails for two people ($100 value)
- $115 for a menu with cocktails for four people ($200 value)
- $20 for gourmet tasting experience for two people ($32 value)
Menu for 2 people with cocktails:
2 entries to choose from
2 courses to choose from
2 homemade cocktails (rum, vodka or surprise)
Menu for 4 people with cocktails:
4 entries to choose from
4 courses to choose from
4 homemade cocktails of your choice (rum, vodka or surprise)
Bonus: For the option of 4 people at $115, possibility to replace the four homemade cocktails with a bottle of pre-selected red or white wine (private import) for an additional $9 and an additional $18 for the option of 2 people at $60.
Gourmet Tasting Experience
One tasting plate per person, among:
Earth Plate: fried pork croquettes with cranberries, beef tartare, confit turkey and sweet potato chips with a salad of the moment.
Sea Plate: Seared butter and salsa shrimp, tuna tataki, scallop mousse with arugula salad and crunchy vegetables.
Veggie Plate: heart salad of palm and mint, beetroot salad and apples, roasted sunflower seeds with our salad of the moment.
Surprise Plate: the chef prepares plates full of textures, aromas and flavors
Bonus: 25% discount for a three-course menu
O.Noir has been an unmissable part of the Montreal foodie scene for more than 10 years. The restaurant has moved premises from rue Sainte-Catherine to its current location on rue Prince Arthur.
- Creative, gourmet cuisine: The chef proposes an eclectic menu with flavours as evocative as curry, mango, wasabi and Brandy to wow visitors’ taste buds.
- A sensory experience: Being completely immersed in darkness throughout, diners experience heightened sensations, and what life is like for a blind person for one evening.
- A first in Canada: This is a socially responsible concept, where diners are guided by a team of visually-impaired servers who have found gainful employment thanks to this restaurant.
The Fine Print
Limitations: 1 coupon is valid for 2 or 4 people depending on the option purchased. Maximum of 6 people per table, group or reservation: no exceptions.
Other conditions: Additional fees for Friday and Sunday: $5 per person. Bonus: For the option of 4 people at $115, possibility to replace the four homemade cocktails with a bottle of pre-selected red or white wine (private import) for an additional $9 and an additional $18 for the option of 2 people at $60. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included, applicable to the regular menu price.
Reservation: Reservation through the online booking tool only; no telephone reservation will be accepted. For more information, call 514 937-9727 and mention Groupon. At least 24 hours' notice required for cancellations or the coupon will be registered as used.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.