Microdermabrasion treatments to achieve soft skin and a radiant complexion
What You'll Get
Choose one of the following options:
- $59 for two microdermabrasion treatments with corundum crystals ($160 value)
- $99 for four microdermabrasion treatments with corundum crystals ($320 value)
- $149 for six microdermabrasion treatments with corundum crystals ($480 value)
Each treatment includes:
- Microdermabrasion to refine the pores and improve the texture of the skin, while smoothing minor scars and reducing pigmentation and imperfections.
- Smoothing of the skin with a powerful rejuvenating DERMA-POD treatment
- Elimination of superficial layers of the epidermis
- Controlled stream of natural mineral crystals
This system combines microdermabrasion, photobiostimulation, and microcurrent in a single session to provide a comprehensive, rejuvenating treatment that helps:
- Achieve more youthful-looking skin;
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines;
- Smooth and tone the oval of the face;
- Increase the elasticity of the skin;
- Improve skin irregularities (pigmentation problems, enlarged pores, and minor scars).
Orchideas Clinique Beauté
Founded in 2005, Orchideas Clinique Beauté is operated by Cécilia, a medical esthetician who makes it a point of honor to offer her clients quality care by providing them with cutting-edge technologies in body care. From waxing to microdermabrasion, reflexology and foot care, many services are available on site to make a simple appointment, a unique experience.
The Fine Print
Limitations: limit 1 per person.
Other conditions: valid only for option purchased. See the rules that apply to all deals
Taxes and tips: taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon.
Reservation: required and subject to availability. To make a reservation, pull up your voucher, call 514 559-1660, and mention Groupon. 48-hour cancellation notice required, otherwise, the coupon loses its promotional value. Additional fees up to the price of the coupon can apply in the case of changing the date of the visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.