An outdoor adventure combining entertainment, sensation and conviviality; equipment and trail map included
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $79 for a one-hour guided quad tour for one or two people ($159 value)
- $139 for a two-hour guided quad tour for one or two people ($279 value)
- $269 for a two-hour guided quad tour on two quads for two or four people ($530 value)
- $269 for a four-hour guided quad tour for one or two people ($549 value)
- $519 for a four-hour guided quad tour on two quads for two or four people ($1098 value)
- $349 for a six-hour guided quad tour for one or two people ($837 value)
Bonus: guests also get 2 hours of canoe, kayak or paddle board rental.
- Quad (Outlander Max XT570)
- Liability insurance
- Go trails
- Basic training
Outdoor Logistik organizes outdoor activities with family or friends, to allow adventurers of all ages to spend pleasant moments in nature. Whether it is a boat cruise, a getaway or an introduction to hunting or fishing, its mission is to make the practice of these activities accessible to all, while ensuring the safety of its customers.
See other offers :
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Validity: Within 3 months of the purchase date.
Limitations: No purchase limit.
Other conditions: Drivers must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver's license. Signature of the collision liability contract required. Repair costs not included in case of damage (collision or rollover). Repatriation costs not included. $300 security deposit required in case of damage, payable by phone by Visa or Mastercard. Valid for the option purchased only. See the universal restrictions that apply to each Groupon offer.
Taxes: not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon.
Reservation: required and subject to availability. To book and pay the deposit, get your coupon and credit card, call 819 805-0407 and mention Groupon. Notice of cancellation required at least 48 hours in advance or penalty fee of $40 will be applied. No refunds as a result of bad weather conditions. Please present your printed coupon upon arrival: no electronic coupons will be accepted
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.