All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 31, 2017
· Reviewed December 26, 2017
· Reviewed October 19, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $22 for one vineyard tour passport ($39.09 value)
- $39.20 for two vineyard tour passports ($73.58 value)
- $56.80 for three vineyard tour passports ($108.07 value)
- $74.20 for four vineyard tour passports ($142.56 value)
- $91.60 for five vineyard tour passports ($177.05 value)
- $109 for six vineyard tour passports ($211.54 value)
This summer, discover several vineyards in the enchanting scenery of the Montérégie et Eastern Townships. Ideal as a gift for someone special or just to treat yourself, the passport includes visits to the businesses themselves, discovering their products, attractions and charms, and above all, tasting a vast array of local wines and ciders.
The passport includes:
- 36 tastings: white, red or rosé wines, ciders, cherry or apple Mistelles, and more
- 10 vineyards to visit:
- A physical passport (sent in the mail)
- Exclusive bonus at each vineyard
The Fine Print
Validity: June 1 to August 31, 2017.
Limitations: No purchase limit.
Other conditions: You can use your passport for one or several visits, and on different dates. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and shipping included.
Order: When purchasing your Groupon, enter your information on the website and you will receive your passport in the mail.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.