This winter, discover all that 18 microbreweries and cider houses in the greater Montreal area have to offer; tasting of 41 beers and ciders
What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $22 for one microbrewery passport ($39.09 value)
- $39.40 for two microbrewery passports ($73.58 value)
- $56.80 for three microbrewery passports ($108.07 value)
- $74.20 for four microbrewery passports ($142.56 value)
- $91.60 for five microbrewery passports ($177.05 value)
- $109 for six microbrewery passports ($211.54 value)
This winter, discover the microbreweries and cider houses in Montreal and its environs. Ideal as a gift for someone special or just to treat yourself, the passport includes visits to the businesses themselves, discovering their products, attractions and charms, and above all, tasting a vast array of beers and ciders.
The passport includes:
- A physical passport (sent in the mail)
- 41 tastings: white beers, lagers, red beers, IPAs, ciders, hoppy ciders and more
- 18 microbreweries and cider houses to visit:
The Fine Print
Expiry: April 30, 2017.
Limitations: No purchase limit.
Other conditions: You can use your passport for one or several visits, and on different dates. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and shipping included.
Order: When purchasing your Groupon, enter your information on the website and you will receive your passport in the mail.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.