Personalize these books with an unlimited number of photos per page, a cover photo, and a template from a wide selection available
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $1.99 for a 40-page 6 x 6” mini square softcover photobook ($23.99 value)
- $7.99 for a 40-page 8 x 8” small square softcover photobook ($29.99 value)
- $9.99 for a 40-page 8 x 11” medium portrait softcover photobook ($38.99 value)
- $12.99 for a 40-page 11 x 8.5” medium landscape softcover photobook ($48.99 value)
- $9.99 for a 40-page 8 x 8” small square Imagewrap hardcover photobook ($49.99 value)
- $14.99 for 40-page 8 x 11” medium portrait Imagewrap hardcover photobook ($55.99 value)
- $18.99 for a 40-page 11 x 8.5” medium landscape Imagewrap hardcover photobook ($65.99 value)
- $24.99 for a 40-page 14 x 11” large landscape Imagewrap hardcover photobook ($84.99 value)
With these photobooks created by Photobook Canada, photos can be displayed and shared to bring back fond memories any time. Vacation or birthday photos sitting on your computer can now be brought to life with vibrant colours printed on thick paper.
From the cover to the 40th page, this photo book is entirely personalizable thanks to a range of backgrounds and colours available, while several different fonts allow for personalizable text for an even more personal touch. Customers have access to a free, easy-to-use software to get the photo layout right, and to improve a pictures shading or correct issues like red-eye.
- 40 personalizable pages
- Softcover or hardcover full-page printing
- Leather or buckram cover, available in a wide range of colours
- Standard or polyurethane resin “Imagewrap” binding
- Printed on acid-free FSC-certified paper
- Design tool compatible with PC and Mac
- More than 200 Readybook templates available
- Choice of several backgrounds, colours, fonts
- Image correction tools available
- Photos can be imported from Facebook or Flickr
- Unlimited number of photos per page
- Guaranteed delivery in 7 days with the Express Shipping option
Customers can transform their digital photographs into elegant coffee-table books with the help of Photobook Canada’s intuitive photo-book-designer program. Each book is handmade with superior-quality materials, such as linen, silk, leather, and newt skin, all available in a variety of striking colours. Acid-free paper ensures long-lasting photo quality.
The Fine Print
Expiry: Activation required within 3 months of purchase.
Purchase: No limit per person. 1 coupon per order. The entire coupon must be used over one transaction, for one photobook. Multiple coupons cannot be used together. Additions can be made in increments of 2 or 4 pages. Deal not valid with the Photobook mobile app. Valid for the option purchased only: no changes to book type or size after purchase.
Shipping: Throughout Canada. Delivery only; no pick-up option. Shipping not included and payable on the merchant's website ($9.99 - $14.99 depending on book size). Production and delivery timeframe: 5-7 business days. Shipping fees must be paid for each photobook. No shipping to P.O. boxes. 7-day guarantee on shipping is subject to terms and conditions. View a table of shipping charges here. Tracking provided for express delivery only.
Order: After coupon purchase, activate your coupon code on this page. Click on "Start A Book", and choose your preferred book making method. Create the photobook, sign in or create a new account. Select your preferred cover material in "My Cart" page. Enter your coupon code on the payment page and complete the order by following the on-screen instructions.
For help, you can view the Readybook Template Basic Guide, the Photobook Design Quick Guide and the Online Editor Quick Guide.
For inquiries, please contact Photobook Canada at email@example.com.
Return policy: No return for customized products unless they are defective. If so, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offer available while stock lasts.
For further information, see the rules that apply to all deals. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.