evoDerma PRONECK Massager
The spine is a vital part of the body that affects our well-being and often put to the test. The evoDerma PRONECK massager features three professional massage techniques to be used at home, in the office or on the move.
With three levels of far infrared heating (from 104 °F to 118 °F), the warmth from the thermal massage penetrates neck muscle mass to improve blood flow and tissue oxygenation around the neck. This process alleviates muscles tension and stress and improves sleep.
This mode simulates the Shiatsu massage technique and involves pressure, kneading, tapping, rolling and vibrations to encourage relaxation. It offers three intensity levels and six programs, and can also be paired with the heating mode.
Inspired by the acupuncture method, the low frequency electric impulses trigger pressure points. To eliminate stiffness due to physical efforts, repetitive movements or a bad posture, the impulses provide a deep massage by stimulating contraction and then muscle relaxation.
- Three massage techniques: heat, vibrating and low frequency impulse
- Six computerized programs
- Adjustable levels:
- Heat: three infrared levels
- Vibration: three intensity levels and six programs
- Electric impulses: sixteen intensity levels and six impulse modes
- Six preset programs
- Flexible wings, adjustable to any neck size
- Lightweight device for man and woman
- Device and remote control with LCD displays
- Rechargeable battery for wireless use
- RoHS compliant
- The box includes: PRONECK massager device, remote control, AC power cable and user’s manual