In-studio photo shoot by a professional for a newborn, family or friends; includes poses in print or digital form for sharing online
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Choose from the following options:
- $29 for a 30-minute family or group photo shoot with one 16-bit 8 x 10 physical print and also sent via hyperlink ($85 value)
- $35 for a 30-minute newborn photo shoot with two 16-bit 8 x 10 physical prints and also sent via hyperlink ($145 value)
- $39 for a 30-minute family or group photo shoot with eight poses sent via hyperlink ($105 value)
- $45 for a 45-minute newborn photo shoot with twelve poses sent via hyperlink ($155 value)
All sessions include:
- Possibility to change your outfit during the session
- Basic touch-up on the selected pose
- Digital form available by email
- Bonus: 20% discount on any enlargement
Studio Pure Shot
This Québec studio employs a team of photography experts that make use of a complete equipment suite that caters for everyone’s needs. They provide imaging services for personal, family, pet, fashion, marketing and advertising purposes as well as outdoor photo shoots and high-resolution panoramic photography.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person (or per group), per session. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Other conditions: Valid for the option purchased only. Group or family of 10 people maximum; Fee of $12 per additional person. Fee of $6 to get the digital pose on a CD. Animals accepted under certain conditions. For an outdoor photo shoot, fees may be applied. Not valid for corporate or fashion photo shoots. It is possible to upgrade the package (going from 8 x 10 in. to 24 to 36 in.). See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 418 271-2000 and mention Groupon. At least 24 hours' notice required for cancellations or fees up to the Groupon price may apply to reschedule the appointment.
Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings