Choose between these options:
- $65 for a rafting and camping package for one person ($112 value)
- $125 for a rafting and camping package for two people ($224 value)
The package includes:
- A 2- to 3-hour guided run (8 km)
- Helmet, paddle and life jacket
- Wetsuit rental (until May 31)
- One night on the campground
- One drink per person (beer, wine or juice)
- A video and photo presentation
With levels of intensity ranging from Class I beginner rivers to Class VI expert routes, whitewater rafters may enjoy the river’s up and downs, high and lows, all while keeping warm in their isothermal wetsuit. From the calmer waters of the “Family Rapids”, to the undulating waves of the “Washing Machine”, and the white waters of the tumultuous “Confusion”.
For over 31 years, the expert guides at New World Rafting welcomes adventure-seeker looking for an adrenaline rush on the rivière Rouge. The establishment offers a variety of adventure packages such as whitewater rafting, paintball and educational programs for people of all ages. The Centre also features a swimming pool, hot tubs, bar-terrace, campground, hot showers, walking trails and evening entertainment to please its clientele.