What You'll Get
This offer is the opportunity to visit one of Montreal’s most dynamic areas to experience a meal in complete darkness and be surprised by Dans le noir QDS Restaurant’s new menu.
Choose from the following options:
- $65 for a three-course dinner in the dark for two people (up to $108 value)
- $119 for a three-course dinner in the dark for four people (up to $216 value)
Bonus: 25% discount on alcoholic beverages.
One choice of appetizer per person from the new menu
One choice of main dish per person from the new menu
One surprise dessert per person
Dans le noir QDS
Thanks to its pitch-dark dining room, Restaurant Dans le noir QDS allows diners to rely on each of their senses in an uncommon environment.
- Sensory experience: Heightened by the presence and guidance of visually impaired waiters, this dinner is an unprecedented opportunity to awaken all other senses.
- Inventive cuisine: The filet mignon marinated in whisky, the mustard seeds on crab croquettes or the four-cheese tortellini explode in the mouth with flavour.
- Dynamic area: The restaurant is ideally located in the Quarter des Spectacles, near Saint-Laurent metro station, on Rue Sainte-Catherine Est.
The Fine Print
Expiry: Within 3 months of the purchase date. Not valid on statutory holidays and unofficial holidays. Closed on Mondays. Valid only as of 5:30 p.m. onwards.
Limitations: No purchase limit. 1 coupon is valid for 2 or 4 people only, depending on the option.
Other conditions: Additional $5 for Fridays and Saturdays. Additional $5 for the filet mignon. Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included and to be based on the non-discounted price.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. Reservation will be cancelled if you arrive more than 30 minutes late. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 514 419-6177 and mention Groupon. Please present your printed coupon upon arrival at the restaurant.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.