Visit one of Montreal’s most dynamic areas to experience a meal in complete darkness and allow yourself to be surprised by Dans le noir QDS Restaurant’s new menu.
Choose from the following options:
- $65 for a three-course dinner in the dark for two people (up to $108 value)
- $119 for a three-course dinner in the dark for four people (up to $216 value)
Bonus: 25% discount on alcoholic beverages.
One choice of appetizer per person from the new menu
One choice of main dish per person from the new menu
One surprise dessert per person
Dans le noir QDS
Thanks to its pitch-dark dining room, Restaurant Dans le noir QDS allows diners to rely on each of their senses in a unique environment.
- Sensory experience: Heightened by the presence and guidance of visually impaired waiters, this dinner is an unprecedented opportunity to awaken all other senses.
- Inventive cuisine: The filet mignon marinated in whisky, the mustard seeds on crab croquettes or the four-cheese tortellini explode in the mouth with flavour.
- Dynamic area: The restaurant is ideally located in the Quarter des Spectacles, near Saint-Laurent metro station, on Rue Sainte-Catherine Est.