The famous Jérôme Ferrer – “Grand Chef” of the Relais & Châteaux Association – tailor makes a “carte blanche” meal to your personal tastes at one of the 169 finest restaurants in the world!
- $90 for a personalized gourmet lunch for two people ($183 value)
Assortment of amuse-bouches
Signature Jérôme Ferrer 4-course "carte blanche" meal created according to your personal tastes
Assortment of petits fours
One bottle of wine (signature vintage created for the chef): white, red or rosé
One Europea-brand mug
One autographed menu
Espresso or choice of teas
Established in 2001, Europea Restaurant now counts itself as one of the Grandes tables du monde, a collection of 169 exceptional restaurants across 24 countries. It is in this sought-after Montreal restaurant that Jérôme Ferrer – “Grand Chef” of the Relais & Châteaux association – welcomes diners into his gourmet world.
- Multi-Award Winning: Europea was named 2nd Best Restaurant in the World by TripAdvisor in 2014, as well as Restaurant of the Year by the Société des chefs, cuisiniers et pâtissiers du Québec for four years running.
- A Culinary Experience: The fine cuisine is inspired by the Spanish, Italian and Catalan roots of its founders, Jérôme Ferrer, Ludovic Delonca and Patrice De Felice, all graduates of the Vatel International Business, Hotel & Tourism Management School.
- A Star Chef: Jérôme Ferrer is a member of the Association des maîtres cuisiniers de France (French Association of Master Chefs), has authored several publications (including in Québécois magazines), and has made several TV appearances as a culinary expert.
- A Gastronomic Empire: Since opening Europea, the founders have also launched the Espace Boutique Europea, Beaver Hall brasserie, Le Cellier du Roi, Jerry Ferrer local diners, and the Europea Mobile food trucks