All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed May 11, 2018
· Reviewed December 23, 2017
· Reviewed December 14, 2017
What You'll Get
- $79 for a rust-proofing package and exterior wash ($159.90 value)
The package includes:
- Rust Check rust-proofing treatment
- Exterior car wash and tire polishing
- Aquapel windshield treatment
Experienced technicians employ the Rust Check rust-proofing treatment, recognized as one of the highest performing on the market that also offers a lifetime guarantee against corrosion for new vehicles (or eligible pre-owned vehicles). It is applied quickly and easily, and will not affect the car’s tires, electrical parts or electrical systems.
The exterior car wash helps the bodywork get its shine back, while the Aquapel windshield treatment improves visibility and makes cleaning easier.
Choose from the following locations:
- Garage Chemiakin Autos: 418 681-7353
- Transmission St-Romuald 1994 inc.: 418 839-0110
- Garage St-Jean-Baptiste: 418 523-0801
- Atelier Mécanique Alain Careau: 418 871-6791
- Rénovation Automobile Malycar : 581 984-9807
- Esthétique automobile Brill-O: 819 857-0566
- Mécanimax Inc.: 450 922-8288
- Atelier de services Mécanopro: 450 420-1515
- Garage Rock Caron: 418 247-3731
- Grenier pièces et service: 418 423-2505
The Fine Print
Expiry: 3 months from purchase date. Valid from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Limitations: 5 coupons per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit of 1 coupon per vehicle, per visit.
Other conditions: Additional $20 for bigger vehicles like pick-up trucks, vans, SUVs or 6-passenger+ vehicles. Valid only for the location chosen during coupon purchase. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call the chosen location at purchase and mention Groupon. At least 48 hours' notice required for cancellations or the coupon will lose its promotional value.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.