Nails cared for and sublimated by a team of beauty professionals, in a Saint-Lambert institute
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $21 for a manicure and a pedicure on natural nails with regular polish ($40 value)
- $29 for a manicure with Shellac gel polish and a pedicure on natural nails with regular polish ($55 value)
- $35 for a manicure and pedicure with Shellac gel polish ($70 value)
- $37 for a manicure with resin and powder pose and a pedicure on natural nails with regular polish ($50 value)
- $42 for a manicure with prosthesis, resin, and powder application and a pedicure on natural nails with regular polish ($60 value)
Salon de beauté Da Silva
Maria Da Silva is a qualified massage therapist who provides lomi-lomi and Swedish massage, as well as a range of beauty and wellness treatments in her salon in Saint-Lambert. Salon de beauté Da Silva also offers microblading, manicures, pedicures, polygel nail extensions, eyelash extensions, threading and hairstyling, all with products from brands like Shellac, Vinylux and iLashCare.
The Fine Print
Validity: 3 months from the date of purchase. Valid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Thursdays and Fridays from 9:30 a.m. to 8 pm and Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Not valid from December 17, 2018 to January 7, 2019.
Limitations: New clients only. 1 coupon per person.
Other conditions: Must present oneself with natural nails. Supplements of $5 to remove Shellac nail polish from the hands or feet and $5 for Bio Gel. Please note that callus removal is not included with the pedicure. Valid for the purchased option only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included, applicable to the original price.
Reservation: Required at least 48 hours in advance and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 514 824-4783 and mention Groupon. At least 24 hours' notice required for cancellations.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.