Get the required training for an emergency before it’s too late! Liliana De Leo offers a cardiopulmonary resuscitation training that could help you save lives.
Choose between these two options :
- $29.99 for a 3-hour CPR training course for one person (a $60 value)
- $49.99 for a 3-hour CPR training course for two people (a $120 value)
##The deal is available on the following dates :
- Thursday, June 5th – 6:30 pm (English)
- Thursday, June 12th – 6:30 pm (French)
- Saturday, June 14th – 9:30 am (English)
- Thursday, June 19th – 6:30 pm (English)
- Thursday, July 3rd – 6:30 pm (French)
- Thursday, July 10th – 6:30 pm (French)
- Saturday, July 12th – 9:30 am (French)
- Thursday, July 24th – 6:30 pm (English)
- Thursday, August 21st – 6:30 pm (French)
- Saturday, August 23rd – 9:30 am (French)
On average, it takes emergency personnel 12 minutes to arrive on scene. By learning simple rescue gestures, trainees may save the lives of dear ones, colleagues, or passersby during emergencies.
Students can acquire the basics in one 4-Hour session, or share the course with someone else. At the end of the session, customers receive a CPR certificate issued by the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada.
Founder and president of Firmus, Liliana De Leo has been working in the health-and-fitness industry since 1998. She teaches CPR and how to administer basic first aid to provide students with life-saving skills and a safer environment.
Regular rates checked on April 29, 2014.
Santé en Forme
1444, rue Union,
Montréal, QC H3B 3Y5Get Directions