All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $35 for a 2-hour workshop including chocolate tasting and dessert making ($70 value)
Workshop participants will:
- Tasting of four grand cru chocolates
- Making of three chocolate desserts prepared by the chef before your eyes:
- Blond chocolate mascarpone mousse (Dulcey), Bali fleur de sel and cocoa crumble
- Illanka creamy chocolate (Valrhona Grand Cru), caramelized cocoa beans, raw and cooked apple sauce
- Two-chocolate cake: green tea, ivory white chocolate and dark chocolate
Participants will leave with two chocolate desserts and all recipes used.
Maison Cao has been a specialist in the crafting of quality chocolate since 2001. Alain creates a range of original flavours to awaken all the senses. Saveurs Cao’s workshops are the company’s way of sharing its passion for cocoa with the public. All of the chocolates are handmade and Alain makes sure to use only the best ingredients for a choctastic experience!
The Fine Print
Validity: Until June 30, 2017. Valid on Thursdays and Fridays from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., and Saturdays and Sundays from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy additional as gifts. 1 coupon is valid for 1 person, per visit.
Other conditions: The workshop can accommodate up to 8-10 people at a time. The class is only offered in French. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, send an email to email@example.com and mention Groupon.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.