All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $35 for a 2-hour workshop including chocolate tasting and dessert making ($70 value)
Workshop participants will:
- Tasting of four grand cru chocolates
- Making of three chocolate desserts prepared by the chef before your eyes:
- Chai tea and milk chocolate crème brûlée
- Creamy rosemary and white chocolate (Nevéa), cake with lemon zest and olive oil
- Dark chocolate sesame praline ganache mousse with orange tile and caramelized roasted cocoa beans
- Takeout: a box of soft caramels with salted butter and blond chocolate and passion fruit marshmallows, with all recipes used
Taste understanding: why? how?
Through soft, melting, crunchy and biscuit-y desserts.
Gastronomy lovers can discover and understand the chef’s work, allowing them to be conscious of how and why each ingredient contributes to the final result and gives desserts their intensity in terms of taste, texture and sensations, all necessary for pleasure and emotion; keeping in mind the mantra: taste harmony and equilibrium.
The Fine Print
Expiry: Within 3 months of the purchase date. Valid on Thursdays and Fridays from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy additional as gifts. 1 coupon is valid for 1 person, per visit.
Other conditions: The workshop can accommodate up to 10-12 people at a time. The class is only offered in French. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, send an email to email@example.com and mention Groupon.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.