Guided or open visit with unlimited daily access to the site including the shop and picnic area by the Saint Lawrence River
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Fill your lungs with the relaxing scent of lavender while visiting the gardens of the Seigneurie de l’île d’Orléans and enjoy a pleasant sensory experience!
Choose from the following options:
- $10 for a non-guided tour of the gardens for one person ($20 value)
- $19 for a non-guided tour of the gardens for two people ($40 value)
- $19 for a 1.5-hour guided tour of the gardens for one person ($38 value)
- $35 for a 1.5-hour guided tour of the gardens for two people ($76 value)
Each option includes (for each person):
- Unlimited access to the gardens
- Access to the store featuring Hildegard products
- Access to the Seigneurie’s attractions, including the riverside picnic area
- Bonus: Enjoy a $10 discount on the purchase of Hildegard products (minimum purchase of $20)
Come to learn about plants and flowers by exploring the garden of the five senses, the shadow garden, the fruit garden, the Zen garden and the Zen forest. During the first two weeks of July, bask in the calming aroma of the fully-bloomed lavender fields. Alcoholic or non-alcoholic refreshments are also available on site. To make the most of their visit, guests can choose to explore the gardens through a 1.5-hour guided-tour.
La Seigneurie de l’île d’Orléans
Since opening on July 18, 2008, the Seigneurie de l’île d’Orléans has been an oasis of green, and a real one-of-a-kind.
- Sensory experience: The estate’s six gardens are all different and are designed to stimulate all of the senses.
- Exceptional products: A gift shop on-site (and online) is available, offering an array of Hildegard essential lavander-oil-based products.
- Period charm: A 70-foot waterfall, pathway lined with 40 apple trees, stone arch bridges, statues, Medieval bridges and towers and sawmill ruins are the type of unique elements that add to the pastoral charm of the estate.
The Fine Print
Validity: For non-guided tour options, valid every day from June 26 to September 4, 2017. For guided tour options, valid from June 30 to August 13, 2017, Friday to Sunday only, at 10:30 a.m. or 1:30 p.m., upon reservation.
Limitations: 10 coupons per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts. 1 coupon per person, per visit.
Other conditions: Only valid on purchased option. See the rules that apply to all deals
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 418 829-0476 and mention Groupon. At least 24 hours' notice required for cancellations or the coupon will lose its promotional value.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.