Facial at Ximena Beauté to keep skin soft and clean
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $49 for one facial with AquaClean technology (value of $ 240)
- $89 for two facials with AquaClean technology ($ 480 value)
AquaClean™ is an innovative skin control system that works in 3 steps to dissolve impurities and other causes of skin problems by supplying nourishing properties to the skin, resulting in reduced pore size and healthier skin.
- Step 1 - Cleanse: Non-irritating cleansing using penetrating lactic acid, a soluble solution (AHA) to dissolve bacteria, sebum, and cosmetic residue in the pores.
- Step 2 - Lift and Smooth: The optimized vacuum pressure is safe and effective fro thin and sensitive skin to thick and dull skin. The T-zone intensive care applies salicylic acid, and an oil controlling solution (BHA), to cleanse the pores from sebum and black-heads.
- Step 3 - Moisturize and Plump: Vitamin B supplements and anti-oxidants moisturize and provide nourishing agents. Radial motion of the solutions penetrate deeper and faster and are rapidly absorbed into the skin.
This spa, located in the heart of Montreal, welcomes its clientele in a warm and soothing atmosphere. Here, the team of facial and body care professionals offer a full range of treatments, from microdermabrasion and thermotherapy to pressotherapy.
The Fine Print
Expiry: Within 3 months of the purchase date. Open Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Closed on Sunday.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts.
Other conditions: See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability at least 24 hours in advance. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 514 567-3515 and mention Groupon. At least 24 hours' notice required for cancellations or fees up to Groupon price may apply.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.