In a Nutshell
The transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation massager relieves pain on several body areas with its pads
Pain Relief Massager with Pads
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation therapy (TENS)
- Delivers intermittent stimulation to surface nerves to block the transmission of pain signals
- Helps increase the production of endorphins
- Helps reduce musculoskeletal pain
- Helps improve blood flow
- Eight different modes: massage, cupping, scraping, manipulation, stroke, acupuncture, weight reduction and immunotherapy
- Fifteen intensity levels
- Large LCD display
- Display: therapy mode, strength of pulse, treatment time and symptoms treated
- On/off switch
- Power: 3 x AAA batteries required (not included)
- Battery life: up to 45 hours of normal operation before batteries need to be replaced
- The box includes: one massager, four electrode pads with their cables, one USB wall charger unit, one rechargeable cord and one user manual
The Fine Print
Purchase: Limit of 4 coupons per person.
Shipping: Within 10 business days of purchase, in Quebec only.
Taxes and shipping included.
Order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a shipping address. This cannot be modified once the order has been placed.
Offer available while quantities last.
For more information, see the rules that apply to all deals.