Choice of 30- to 180-hour courses with ICOES certificate; furniture restoration, DIY, feng shui, interior design, accounting and more
What You'll Get
Choose from the following options:
- $29 for a 50-hour course in Interior Design and Home Styling ($277.81 value)
- $29 for a 180-hour course in Interior Design with Business Strategy and Accounting ($836.23 value)
- $29 for a 30-hour course in Home Decor and Refurbishment ($138.23 value)
- $29 for a 30-hour course in Furniture Restoration ($138.23 value)
- $29 for a 30-hour course in DIY Home Improvement ($138.23 value)
- $29 for a 30-hour course in Feng Shui Interior Design ($138.23 value)
Each course includes:
- 24/7 access to the Virtual Campus on PC, tablet or smartphone
- 30, 50 or 180 hours of content (depending on the course) including several educational videos
- 5, 10 or 34 modules (depending on the course)
- Continuous assessment to ensure that new concepts are correctly absorbed and applied
- Access to the Virtual Campus
- Assistance always available via FAQ center, email or telephone
- Trendimi Certificate upon successful course completion
- Fully accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards
Thanks to the instructors at Trendimi, the world of fashion, events, and interior design is only a few clicks away. In fact, you don’t even need to leave the house! Their collection of 36 online courses has helped over 105,000 students in 122 countries bolster their skills on the way to getting their dream job. Students who successfully complete one of these courses filled with videos and interactive activities earn a completion certificate issued by the Council for Online Educational Standards.
The Fine Print
Expiry: 6 months from the purchase date. Course access expires 45 days from activation.
Limitations: No purchase limit.
Other conditions: Courses available in English only. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes: Do not apply.
Activation: Head to trendimi.com/vouchers and specify your Groupon voucher code.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.