In a Nutshell
This frog-shaped urinal features a spinning paddlewheel that encourages kids to think of potty training as a game
Wall-Mounted Potty Training Urinal for Boys
Make It a Game
For many young boys, the transition from diapers to the toilet is unfamiliar and unpleasant. But this frog-shaped urinal has cartoon eyes and a spinning paddlewheel that encourages kids to think of it as a game instead.
Signs Your Son Is Ready
If you answer yes to two or more of these questions, then it’s probably a good time to introduce potty training. If you answer yes to all four, it might be too late …
- Do he seem interested in potty training, the toilet, or wearing underwear?
- Does he understand and follow basic directions?
- Does he let you know when he needs to go?
- Is he in high school yet?
Made Just for Them
- Attaches to the wall with rubber suction cups
- Easy to adjust to suit your child’s height
- Urine tank detaches for easy cleaning
- Made with nontoxic polypropylene
- For children aged 8 months to 6 years
- Dimensions: 13 x 7.5 x 9 in.
- Weight: 1 lb.
The Fine Print
Purchase: Limit of 4 coupons per person.
Shipping: Within 10 business days of purchase, in Quebec only.
Taxes and shipping included.
Order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a shipping address. This cannot be modified once the order has been placed.
Offer available while quantities last.
For more information, see the rules that apply to all deals.