Discover viniculture during a guided tour through more than 11 hectares sun-kissed by fall colours; complimentary bottle of wine
About This Deal
Choose from the following options:
- $23 for a wine tour and tasting for two people ($46 value)
- $45 for a wine tour and tasting for four people ($92 value)
The package includes:
- Informative guided tour of the winery
- Tasting of six wines: three dry wines, two sweet wines and one ice wine
- Bottle of your choice from Le 1535 (white wine), Les Filles du Roy (rosé wine) and Le Village des Entre-Côtes (red wine)
Vignoble Isle de Bacchus
Named after the Roman God of wine, this winery has been celebrating earthly pleasures through the making of red, white, rosé, aperitif and dessert wines for over 25 years. A tour of the winery lets you admire the vines, which are adapted to our harsh climate and cover more than 11 hectares of the land, in a setting that will make you travel back to the early settlers’ time. This impression is reinforced by Jacques Cartier’s fresco, an Amerindian site, and the fermentation cellar located in the basement of a house built in 1712. Between the vault’s stone walls, savour the winery’s wines while learning more about winemaking in Quebec.
Need To Know
Limitations: No purchase limit.
Other conditions: Must be aged 18 years or older. The visits and tastings are in French only. Visiting hours are 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, call 418 828-9562 and mention Groupon.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.