Budding authors can learn the secrets of fiction writing with this online course, consisting of 14 interactive training modules
What You'll Get
- $19 for a 14-module Write Fiction Books online course ($599 value)
Write Fiction Books online course consists of 14 interactive training modules delivered securely from their Advanced eLearn Platform.
- Module One: Discovering Genres
- Module Two: From Idea To Plot
- Module Three: Understanding Your Villain
- Module Four: Setting
- Module Five: Character and Point of View
- Module Six: Story Structure
- Module Seven: Building Suspense
- Module Eight: Dialogue and Body Language
- Module Nine: Shock Your Readers
- Module Ten: Alternative Scenes
- Module Eleven: Author Voice
- Module Twelve: Revise Your Story
- Module Thirteen: Getting Noticed
Module Fourteen: How to Build Success as a Writer
This site offers budding authors the opportunity to learn the ropes with this online course
- CPD certified certificate upon course completion
Write Fiction Books:
Write Fiction Books offers budding authors the opportunity to learn the tricks of the trade with this online course. Users of this service can discover the secrets of adult fiction writing through 14 interactive online modules that encourage them to start work on their novel from the very beginning. The course is designed to help customers master several key facets of fiction, such as character, plot, setting and dialogue as well as narrative voice and genre. In addition to this, customers can also gain industry knowledge on how to negotiate with agents and publishers. Delivered by the award-winning creators of WriteStoryBooksForChildren.com
The Fine Print
Validity: 3 months within the purchase date. Course content is available for lifetime from registration date.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person.
Other conditions: Courses are in English. Internet connection with 2mb+ is required. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, fill out this online form. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. For help and assistance contact: email@example.com.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.