Guiding through the process of writing children’s stories, this course aims to let the inner child create tales of adventure
About This Deal
- $19 for an online 18-module children’s story writing course, in English only ($599 value)
- Introduction to writing children’s story books
- Age groups and types of story
- Decor of the story and developing
- Developing credible characters
- Writing dialogue
- Storyline, plot and theme
- Writing for children under seven
- Writing for children from seven to twelve
- Writing for teens
- Writing fantasy and science fiction
- Writing non-fiction
- Writing for stage, film and television
- Writing secrets of successful children’s authors
- Insider’s guide to getting published
- Introduction to self-publishing
- Designing covers and working with illustrators
- Digital printing and e-book essentials
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) certification
For more details on the course modules, visit this page.
Write Story Books for Children:
Write Story Books for Children offers insight and guidance for burgeoning children’s book authors with its online course. Writers tackle 18 modules that teach the ins and outs of the trade, covering topics such as preparation, character development and self-marketing. They can work through the units at their own pace, accessing the course material at any time, day or night, with a certificate received on completion, as well as connect with over 120,000+ other students on this interactive course.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Other conditions: Courses are in English. Internet connection with 2mb+ is required. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready, fill out this online form. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.