Mixed techniques and exercises designed to stimulate skill, spontaneity and “joie de vivre”; 3 locations in Greater Montreal
About This Deal
Choose from the following options:
- $55 for a 3-hour abstract painting introductory workshop for 1 person, material included ($95 value)
- $99 for a 3-hour abstract painting introductory workshop for 2 people, material included ($190 value)
- $79 for a 5-hour abstract painting introductory workshop for 1 person ($115 value)
- $149 for a 5-hour abstract painting introductory workshop for 2 people ($230 value)
During the workshops, amateur or advanced painters are guided to experiment with abstract art. Professional artist Edyth Généreux allows everyone to play with brushes and colors all while being in a stimulating environment. All participants have to do is daring to express their creativity and uniqueness.
The workshops have different themes and take place on Saturdays and Sundays, mainly in Montreal, Laval and St-Bruno. View all dates and descriptions of the workshops here.
Artist painter Edyth Généreux has been painting and exhibiting internationally for several years now. In Laval, Montreal or Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, the artist hosts workshops and conferences on art and her passion for abstract acrylic painting, allowing participants to give free rein to their creativity, revealing works from which emerge visual dynamism and spontaneity.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Other conditions: Must be 10 years old or older to participate. Bring an apron, a bottle of water and a snack for the break or lunch. For options including a 3-hour workshop: painting equipment is provided. For options including a 5-hour workshop: bring your own equipment or pay additional $60 to purchase the equipment on-site (view the list of materials here). No cash value. Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes: not applicable. Tips not included.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve:
- Send your Groupon bar code, (.pdf) by email to email@example.com and head to this page.
- Click on "View classes", then on "Next classes", and then on "Sign up".
At least 48 hours' notice required for cancellations or the voucher loses its promotional value. In case of re-scheduling or no-show, fees up to the Groupon price may apply.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.