Put yourself to the test in an immersive group game requiring research, logic and cooperation to complete the scenario of your choice
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Choose from the following options:
- $29 for a 60-minute game in The Artist room in a group of two ($60 value)
- $45 for a 60-minute game in The Artist room in a group of three to four ($120 value)
- $75 for a 60-minute game in the File 1720 room in a group of five to six ($180 value)
- $139 for a 90-minute game in the Disarm the Bomb room in a group of seven to eight ($320 value)
- The Artist: A New York art museum has burned down – you must go back in time to retrieve an original painting in the artist’s bedroom.
- File 1720: You must infiltrate the office of a well-known business man and find proof of his criminal activities and link to the diamond dealer.
- Disarm the Bomb: A famous group of hackers have hired you to infiltrate the army’s secret base and disarm the nuclear bomb before it is launched by an unhinged president.
Montreal Escape Games
Dive into a realistic mystery or investigation! This escape game centre provides different scenarios that require observation, logic and teamwork to complete. Participants are confined in a room together where they must work together to solve the clues and complete their mission. This company is happy to host celebrations for special events and team-building outings for businesses.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Other conditions: Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes and tips: Taxes not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon and payable on the merchant's website.
Reservation: Required and subject to availability. To reserve, have your coupon ready and specify your Groupon code when you call 438 880-3939 or visit the following page: http://www.evasionmontreal.com/booking. At least 72 hours' notice required for cancellations. Please present your printed coupon upon arrival: no electronic coupons will be accepted.
Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings