Paintballing for a day or go-karting or laser tag experience including equipment in a centre using the latest in realistic technology
What You'll Get
Experience a day of adrenaline-fuelled fun at Action500, with the same technology used by the US army to train its troops.
Choose from the following options:
- $16 for any activity for one person (up to $42 value)
- $29 for any activity for two people (up to $84 value)
- $55 for any activity for four people (up to $168 value)
Choose from the following activities:
- One day of paintball including all equipment required and 100 paintballs per person
- Ten minutes of go-karting
- Two rounds of laser tag including equipment and activity leader (12 minutes each)
These action and adventure centres in Montreal and Laval are open 24 hours every day so that kids and big kids alike can enjoy an unforgettable and extremely realistic experience, thanks to the use of cutting-edge technology.
- Go-Karting for Everyone: Adults and kids of all ages enjoy fully-paved indoor karting circuits that are fun but completely safe. Any speedsters out there can get a 9 hp kart at the only centre in Quebec offering this.
- Paintball: Paintballing enthusiasts go head-to-head on over 65,000 sq. ft. of urban combat zones with their choice of four different paintball gun types. This indoor paintball centre includes four terrains and more than 90 modules in spectacular surroundings that include missile launchers, army jeeps, double-decker buses, a plane, and many more, to offer an unequalled experience to players.
- Laser Combat: Laser tag at Action 500 uses the same technology as the US army to immerse players in a video-game world. More than 30 tactical missions are available across seven different terrains. The gun used includes more than 15 options and game styles.
The Fine Print
Limitations: No purchase limit.
Other conditions: Sports wear required. Valid for the option purchased only. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes: Not included, applicable to the amount paid on Groupon.
Reservation: Not required. Please present your printed coupon upon arrival: no electronic coupons will be accepted.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.